Tuesday, March 26, 2013

ENHANCED VIP GOLDEN RULE SERVICE


CUSTOMER SERVICE DONE RIGHT!! You are a VIP in my database 

Whether you are Hosting an Online Mary Kay Party or Purchasing the Perfect Gift:
  • You can provide a personal note to that special gift and I can do the rest!
  • Book & host online parties and I will get your customers' orders to them quickly and conveniently
  • All orders will be shipped from the Branch nearest to delivery location
  • Each shipment will always include either the latest LOOK Book or Two Special Samples

WOW - Simply AWESOME SERVICE for you being my customer.

Register with me today at www.Marykay.com/kblodgett

CONTEST March 27, 2013 - April 1, 2013: The person that refer's the most new customer's that register with me will win this gorgeous Michael Kors Bracelet.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE showing my appreciation:

Must be 18 yrs of age or older, reside in the US and not currently working with an ACTIVE Mary Kay Consultant

LIKE me Facebook page - Kzazzle "It's a Lifestyle