Monday, June 20, 2016

GET YOUR TRUE CLEAN® MARY KAY SKINVIGORATE BRUSH - SPECIAL PRICING details below

I've been using my Mary Kay spin brush for a month now, with my Shea moisture African black soap and my skin is doing so well. Never had an acne or scarring problem but my skin was so dry and patchy!! I have on no foundation just concealer and powder! No smoothing app either, go ahead zoom in 😂😂lol




$35.00 /// Reg $50.00 Special Pricing June 20 - July 1, 2016
Pre-Orders Only PayPal Accepted
Inquires via.... www.marykay.com/kblodgett


This lightweight, two-speed power brush gently massages as it thoroughly cleans skin, removing residue, dirt and makeup in seconds.
Removes makeup 85% better than cleansing by hand.*
Boosts the absorption of your next skin care step.
Starts improving skin’s appearance immediately.
Helps polish away the look of past skin damage for a more even-looking complexion.
Softens the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Boxed set includes two brush heads and batteries.