Thursday, September 15, 2016

HOW TO BUILD A LIFESTYLE BUSINESS YOU LOVE -by Catherine Soliz-Rey



WHAT'S IN THIS BOX COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE


Opportunities are all around you. Your dreams CAN be realized. Hold tight to your dreams. "No matter what the rest of the world thinks, stick to it." "Always think BIG, work with purpose and commitment, and BELIEVE that you can do it ."

My end goal for this post is to encourage you to take action.  I invite you to ask questions about the Mary Opportunity. If you are working with a consultant, schedule a meeting and ask her about the opportunity. If you don't have a consultant and you are 18 yrs of age or older and live in the US, I absolutely encourage you to contact me via email kblodgett@marykay.com

SPECIAL REFERRAL BONUS  

If this opportunity is not for you, it may be for someone that you know would be GREAT doing what I do. Send me a referral that accept's my offer of the Mary Kay Opportunity after they have shared the product with 30 women in their first 60 days or less in business, I will gift you with an AMAZING gift. My personal thanks for sharing your network of family and friends with me.